Flight Compensation for Stuttgart Airport Delays
No win, no fee
About Air Passenger Rights at Stuttgart Airport
The law applies to previous delayed and canceled flights too - typically you can claim for flights from up to 3 years ago.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Departures from Stuttgart Airport to anywhere
|Arrivals at Stuttgart Airport from inside EU
|Arrivals at Stuttgart Airport from outside EU
When is there Compensation for Stuttgart Airport Delays?
Compensation for Stuttgart Airport Cancellations
How Much Compensation?
Stuttgart Airport Delays - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Oman Air refund and reimbursement
AMC Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air India reimbursement
Qatar Airways reimbursement
Air Lubo refund and reimbursement
Skywest Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air Moldova refund and reimbursement
Airblue refund and reimbursement
Malaysia Airlines refund and reimbursement
Boston Logan Airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport
Milan Malpensa airport
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Prague Ruzyne airport
London Heathrow airport
London Gatwick airport
Madrid Adolfo Suarez airport
Ronald Reagan National Airport
Stockholm Arlanda airport
Newark Liberty Airport