How can we help?
No results for
Most common questions
Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
Fees and Payout Methods
- Can I have my compensation in a different currency?
- In which currencies do you pay out the compensation?
- How do your fees compare to other companies in the flight compensation industry?
- Will I still have to pay if the case is lost in court?
- Why is the webform rejecting my SWIFT?
Submitting a Claim
- Where can I find my Brazilian court case number?
- What flights can I claim for under Brazilian law?
- What is a CPF number?
- What information must my extra expenses claim contain?
- What counts as proof of extra expenses?
Documents and Privacy
- How do I download or print a document that you sent me?
- What is a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) and how do I sign it?
- How do I sign a Power of Attorney (PoA) or a Conditional Fee Agreement correctly?
- What is a Power of Attorney and why do you need it?
- My Customer Dashboard shows that you received my document. Why do you keep requesting it?
Air Passenger Law
- What are my rights regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19?
- What are extraordinary circumstances?
- Should the airline pay for food and other essentials if my flight is canceled due to coronavirus?
- I missed my connecting flight - am I entitled to compensation?
- My flight was canceled - am I entitled to compensation?