How can we help?
No results for
Most common questions
Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
Fees and Payout Methods
- Will I still have to pay if the case is lost in court?
- Why is the webform rejecting my SWIFT?
- Can I use someone else's bank details for payout?
- What are your fees?
- How and when will I receive my compensation?
- I received a voucher/air miles from the airline, am I still entitled to compensation?
- Are there any extra costs in case of legal action?
- What should I do if the airline contacts me personally after I have filed a claim with AirHelp?
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- What happens when the airline is not responsive at all?
Documents and Privacy
- What is a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) and how do I sign it?
- How do I sign a Power of Attorney (PoA) or a Conditional Fee Agreement correctly?
- What is a Power of Attorney and why do you need it?
- My Customer Dashboard shows that you received my document. Why do you keep requesting it?
- I can't login, what can I do?
Air Passenger Law
- What if the airline already offered me compensation?
- Can I get the compensation for delayed/canceled/overbooked flight if I have already accepted the voucher offered by the airline?
- Can I get the compensation according to Regulation EC 261/2004 if I have already received assistance from the airline (meals, refreshments, hotel accommodation, etc.)?
- Can I get compensation if the airline informed me about the cancellation on the same day that the flight should have departed?
- Can I claim compensation from an airline that no longer exists?