Lisbon Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Lisbon Airport
EC 261 doesn't just protect Europeans, it exists to protect anyone flying within its jurisdiction. And it usually gives passengers up to 3 years to make a claim — so you can check whether you're still owed compensation for previous Lisbon Airport flight cancellations too.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Departures from Lisbon Airport to anywhere
|Arrivals at Lisbon Airport from inside EU
|Arrivals at Lisbon Airport from outside EU
Claim Compensation for Lisbon Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Lisbon Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
Lisbon Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Qatar Airways reimbursement
Mauritanian Airlines refund and reimbursement
Sprintair refund and reimbursement
Jonika Airlines refund and reimbursement
Tunisair refund and reimbursement
Paranair refund and reimbursement
TAAG Angola Airlines refund and reimbursement
Harry Reid Airport
Los Angeles Airport
Baltimore Wash Thurgood Marshall Airport
Salt Lake City Airport
Copenhagen Kastrup airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport
Madrid Adolfo Suarez airport
Bucharest Henri Coanda airport
Trondheim Vaernes airport