Helsinki Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Helsinki Airport
EC 261 doesn't just protect Europeans, it exists to protect anyone flying within its jurisdiction. And it usually gives passengers up to 3 years to make a claim — so you can check whether you're still owed compensation for previous Helsinki Airport flight cancellations too.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Helsinki Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Helsinki Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Helsinki Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Helsinki Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Helsinki Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
Helsinki Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Israir refund and reimbursement
Shenzhen Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air Belgium refund and reimbursement
Jonika Airlines refund and reimbursement
Eastern Airlines refund and reimbursement
Estelar Latinoamerica refund and reimbursement
Beijing Capital Airlines refund and reimbursement
Jet2 refund and reimbursement
Ariana Afghan Airlines refund and reimbursement
Gran Canaria airport
Goteborg Landvetter airport
London City airport
Oslo Gardermoen airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
London Heathrow airport
Venice Marco Polo airport
San Francisco Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: