Manchester Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Manchester Airport
EC 261 doesn't just protect Europeans, it exists to protect anyone flying within its jurisdiction. And it usually gives passengers up to 3 years to make a claim — so you can check whether you're still owed compensation for previous Manchester Airport flight cancellations too.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Manchester Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Manchester Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Manchester Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Manchester Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Manchester Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
Manchester Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Skywest Airlines refund and reimbursement
All Nippon Airways refund and reimbursement
Cape Air refund and reimbursement
Cobrex Trans refund and reimbursement
Indian Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air Atlanta Icelandic refund and reimbursement
Pegasus Airlines refund and reimbursement
Malaysia Airlines refund and reimbursement
Albatros Airlines refund and reimbursement
Swoop refund and reimbursement
Charlotte Douglas Airport
Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Warsaw Frederic Chopin airport
Oslo Gardermoen airport
Ronald Reagan National Airport
Prague Ruzyne airport
Trondheim Vaernes airport
Copenhagen Kastrup airport
Boston Logan Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: