Hamburg Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Hamburg Airport
EC 261 doesn't just protect Europeans, it exists to protect anyone flying within its jurisdiction. And it usually gives passengers up to 3 years to make a claim — so you can check whether you're still owed compensation for previous Hamburg Airport flight cancellations too.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Hamburg Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Hamburg Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Hamburg Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Hamburg Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Hamburg Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
Hamburg Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Solenta Aviation refund and reimbursement
Privilege Style refund and reimbursement
Latam Airlines Group reimbursement
Orbest refund and reimbursement
Air Dolomiti reimbursement
Japan Airlines refund and reimbursement
Batik Air refund and reimbursement
Air Serbia reimbursement
Miami Air refund and reimbursement
Palma de Mallorca airport
Bucharest Henri Coanda airport
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport
Rome Fiumicino airport
San Francisco Airport
Baltimore Wash Thurgood Marshall Airport
Washington Dulles Airport
Goteborg Landvetter airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
Newark Liberty Airport
Copenhagen Kastrup airport
Harry Reid Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: