TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AIRHELP’s “Help A Friend” PROGRAM
The AirHelp “Help a Friend” program allows individuals to earn commissions (“Rewards”) by referring friends. A Referrer will receive a Reward once their friend successfully submits an eligible claim for compensation with AirHelp.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- These Terms and Conditions cover the AIRHELP “Help A Friend” PROGRAM (henceforth, “HAF”).
- The referrer program is open to individuals (henceforth, the “Referrer”)
- AirHelp Group (henceforth, “AirHelp”) means AirHelp and any legal entity that either controls, or is controlled by, AirHelp. AirHelp Limited has its principal place of business at 9B Amtel Building, 148 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong (CB No. 1926223, BR No. 61625023- 000).
- The program is open to individuals at the age of 18 years or older. The Referrer have to be residents of the European Union, the USA or the United Kingdom.
- To become a Referrer in the AirHelp “Help a Friend” program the Referrer must:
- register for the program and
- agree to the Terms and Conditions on this page
Once a Referrer signs up for the program, they will receive an individual, unique personalized link.
- The Reward will be paid out given that the following conditions are all met:
- the referred friend clicks on the Referrer’s unique link, and
- the referred friend submits an eligible claim for compensation to AirHelp and
- the friend fulfills all requirements for the claim to be sent to the airline (provides documents, ID if necessary, etc)
Once an eligible claim is successfully sent to the airline or is determined as “legally viable” by AirHelp, the Referrer will receive a notification about the Reward. Rewards will be approved or denied within 90 days of the submission of the claim.
AirHelp reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and cancel or modify referrals if activity is deemed abusive or fraudulent. Rewards earned as a result of fraudulent activity are null and void.
- For the payout the referrer will receive payout as a virtual gift card. The Referrer will receive a mail with a link, where the Referrer then can redeem that for the Reward value.
- The Referrer may not take the role of the referred friend and should only send their personalized link or share it with people they have a personal relationship with. Spamming or activities like spamming void the Reward.
- The “Help a Friend” program is limited to 50 referrals per Referrer. If a Referrer would like to proceed working with us, the Referrer will be asked to transfer to the AirHelp Affiliate Program.
- The Reward for a successful referral is 10 Euro. The Reward or requirements of what determines an eligible claim may be subject to change. AirHelp may run additional promotions or activities where a higher Reward may be awarded. Such promotions and changes to the Reward will be clearly communicated.
- AirHelp may suspend or terminate the “Help a Friend” program or a Referrer’s ability to participate in the HAF at any time for any reason.
- The laws of Germany apply to these Terms, and the Agreement between AirHelp and the Referrer. The Referrer is, however, always entitled to protection under mandatory provisions provided by the laws of the country where the Referrer resides.
- AirHelp’s Privacy Statement applies to the “Help a Friend” program.
- AirHelp shares personal information with Ambassador in order to pay out the reward. Ambassador will only be permitted to obtain the personal data that is necessary to deliver its service. AirHelp will not disclose personal data to Ambassador for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- The program is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Tangocard or Ambassador.
- Employees of AirHelp are not permitted in this program.