TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AIRHELP’s “Help A Friend” PROGRAM
The AirHelp “Help a Friend” program allows individuals to earn commissions (“Rewards”) by referring their friends to AirHelp. A Referrer will receive their Reward once their friend successfully submits an eligible claim for compensation with AirHelp.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- These Terms and Conditions cover the AirHelp “Help A Friend” Program (henceforth, “HAF”).
- The referral program is open to individuals (henceforth, the “Referrer”).
- AirHelp Group (henceforth, “AirHelp”) means AirHelp and any legal entity that either controls, or is controlled by, AirHelp. AirHelp Germany GmbH, Boxhagener Str. 18, 10245 Berlin, Germany, HRB 196015, DE320095320.
- The program is open to individuals aged 18 years or older. Referrers have to be residents of the European Union, the USA, or the United Kingdom.
- To become a Referrer in the AirHelp HAF program, the Referrer must:
- Register for the program, and
- agree to the Terms and Conditions on this page.
- Once a Referrer signs up for the program, they will receive their own unique, personalized link.
- The Reward will be paid out once the following conditions are met:
- The referred friend clicks on the Referrer’s unique link,
- the referred friend submits an eligible claim for compensation to AirHelp,
- AirHelp pays out the compensation to the referred friend and the claim reaches the payout approved stage.
Once an eligible claim reaches the payout approved stage, the Referrer will receive a notification about the reward.
AirHelp reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and cancel or modify referrals if the activity is deemed abusive or fraudulent. Rewards earned as a result of fraudulent activity are null and void.
- The payout will be received by the Referrer in the form of a virtual gift card. The Referrer will receive an email with a link, where the Referrer can then redeem the gift card for the Reward value.
- The Referrer may not take on the role of a referred friend, and should only send their personalized link or share it with people they have a personal relationship with. Activities similar to spamming will void the Reward.
- The “HAF” program is limited to 50 referrals per Referrer. If a Referrer would like to continue working with us, the Referrer will be asked to transfer to the AirHelp Affiliate Program.
- The Reward for a successful referral is 10 Euros. The Reward or requirements of what determines an eligible claim may be subject to change. AirHelp may run additional promotions or activities where a higher Reward may be awarded. Such promotions and changes to the Reward will be clearly communicated.
- AirHelp may suspend or terminate the “HAF” program or a Referrer’s ability to participate in the HAF at any time, for any reason.
- The laws of Germany apply to these Terms and the Agreement between AirHelp and the Referrer. The Referrer is, however, always entitled to protection under mandatory provisions provided by the laws of the country where the Referrer resides.
- AirHelp’s Privacy Statement applies to the “HAF” program.
- AirHelp shares personal information with the Ambassador in order to pay out the reward. The Ambassador will only be permitted to obtain the personal data that is necessary to deliver its service. AirHelp will not disclose personal data to the Ambassador for the purpose of marketing their products or services.
- The program is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Tangocard or Ambassador.
- Employees of AirHelp are not permitted in this program.
- If any translations of this Agreement have been provided, such translations are for information purposes only. In the event of inconsistency between this Agreement in English wording and the translation, the English wording shall prevail.