Flight Compensation for Palma de Mallorca Airport Delays
No win, no fee
About Air Passenger Rights at Palma de Mallorca Airport
The law applies to previous delayed and canceled flights too - typically you can claim for flights from up to 3 years ago.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Palma de Mallorca Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Palma de Mallorca Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Palma de Mallorca Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
When is there Compensation for Palma de Mallorca Airport Delays?
Compensation for Palma de Mallorca Airport Cancellations
How Much Compensation?
Palma de Mallorca Airport Delays - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Corendon Airlines refund and reimbursement
SANSA Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air Transat reimbursement
Rusline refund and reimbursement
Paranair refund and reimbursement
Air Cairo refund and reimbursement
Unity Air refund and reimbursement
Nile Air refund and reimbursement
Dallas Love Field
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
Charlotte Douglas Airport
London City airport
Boston Logan Airport
Baltimore Wash Thurgood Marshall Airport
Venice Marco Polo airport
Goteborg Landvetter airport
Salt Lake City Airport
Dallas Fort Worth Airport
London Gatwick airport
AirHelp has been featured in: