Flight Compensation for Dublin Airport Delays
No win, no fee
About Air Passenger Rights at Dublin Airport
The law applies to previous delayed and canceled flights too - typically you can claim for flights from up to 3 years ago.
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Dublin Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Dublin Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Dublin Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
When is there Compensation for Dublin Airport Delays?
Compensation for Dublin Airport Cancellations
How Much Compensation?
Dublin Airport Delays - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Hahn Air refund and reimbursement
Nordwind refund and reimbursement
Sundair refund and reimbursement
Alajnihah AirTransport refund and reimbursement
Interjet refund and reimbursement
Wind Rose Aviation refund and reimbursement
Shanghai Airlines refund and reimbursement
Montenegro Airlines refund and reimbursement
Air Baltic reimbursement
AB Aviation reimbursement
London Heathrow airport
Venice Marco Polo airport
Bucharest Henri Coanda airport
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport
Copenhagen Kastrup airport
Newark Liberty Airport
Milan Malpensa airport
Stockholm Arlanda airport
Marseille Provence airport
Charlotte Douglas Airport
Dallas Fort Worth Airport
London Gatwick airport
Palma de Mallorca airport
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: