Paris Orly Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Paris Orly Airport
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Paris Orly Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Paris Orly Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Paris Orly Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Paris Orly Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Paris Orly Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
|Under 1,500 km||Up to €250 per person|
|Over 1,500 km and within EU||Up to €400 per person|
|Between 1,500 - 3,500 km||Up to €400 per person|
|Over 3,500 km||Up to €600 per person|
Paris Orly Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Tus Airways Reimbursement
Almasria Universal Airlines Reimbursement
Qazaq Air Reimbursement
Air Nippon Reimbursement
Transmile Air Reimbursement
Alaska Central Express Reimbursement
Air Senegal Reimbursement
Virgin Atlantic Reimbursement
Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Milan Malpensa Airport
Berlin Tegel Airport
Chicago Midway Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Dallas Love Field
Trondheim Vaernes Airport
Prague Ruzyne Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Marseille Provence Airport
Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: