Oslo Gardermoen Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Oslo Gardermoen Airport
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Oslo Gardermoen Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Oslo Gardermoen Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Oslo Gardermoen Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Oslo Gardermoen Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Oslo Gardermoen Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
|Under 1,500 km||Up to €250 per person|
|Over 1,500 km and within EU||Up to €400 per person|
|Between 1,500 - 3,500 km||Up to €400 per person|
|Over 3,500 km||Up to €600 per person|
Oslo Gardermoen Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Helvetic Airways Reimbursement
Euroatlantic Airways Reimbursement
Cathay Pacific reimbursement
Aklak Air Reimbursement
Aurigny Air Services Reimbursement
Stobart Air Reimbursement
Albatros Airlines Reimbursement
Hahn Air Reimbursement
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport
Madrid Adolfo Suarez Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Prague Ruzyne Airport
London Heathrow Airport
Marseille Provence Airport
Paris Orly Airport
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
San Francisco Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: