Brussels Airport Cancellations - When Do you Get Compensation?
No win, no fee
Your Air Passenger Rights at Brussels Airport
Are you Protected by EC 261?
|Route||EU Airline||Non-EU Airline|
|Departures from Brussels Airport to anywhere||Yes||Yes|
|Arrivals at Brussels Airport from inside EU||Yes||N/A|
|Arrivals at Brussels Airport from outside EU||Yes||No|
Claim Compensation for Brussels Airport Cancellations
Compensation for Brussels Airport Delays
How Much Compensation?
|Under 1,500 km||Up to €250 per person|
|Over 1,500 km and within EU||Up to €400 per person|
|Between 1,500 - 3,500 km||Up to €400 per person|
|Over 3,500 km||Up to €600 per person|
Brussels Airport Cancellations - What to Do
- Collect proof of the delay or flight cancellation (e.g. emails from the airline, photos of the departure board).
- Keep all your travel documents.
- Ask your airline why your flight's been affected.
- Ask the airline to pay for your meals and refreshments.
- Pay attention to what the airline offers you — don't sign anything that would waive your right to compensation.
- Keep all receipts that prove the disruption cost you extra money.
Air Mauritius Reimbursement
Air Arabia Reimbursement
Boliviana De Aviacion Reimbursement
Air Iceland Reimbursement
Mauritanian Airlines Reimbursement
Air Europa Reimbursement
Air Horizont Reimbursement
Wind Rose Aviation Reimbursement
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport
Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport
Prague Ruzyne Airport
Goteborg Landvetter Airport
Chicago Midway Airport
Ronald Reagan National Airport
Berlin Tegel Airport
San Francisco Airport
San Diego Airport
Palma De Mallorca Airport
Salt Lake City Airport
Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport
New York LaGuardia Airport
Harry Reid Airport
AirHelp has been featured in: