How can we help?
No results for
Most common questions
Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
Fees and Payout Methods
- Will I still have to pay if the case is lost in court?
- How and when will I receive my compensation?
- How much do I have to pay you?
- What are IBAN and SWIFT numbers and where can I find them?
- Why do I need to call PayPal?
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- What should I do if the airline contacts me personally after I have filed a claim with AirHelp?
- What happens when the airline is not responsive at all?
- What happens when the airline wrongfully rejects my claim for compensation?
- Do airlines always give a reason for rejecting a claim?
Documents and Privacy
- What is a flight confirmation and where can I find it?
- What’s a booking reference and how can I find it?
- What is a “rerouting confirmation” and where can I find it?
- I don’t have my e-ticket/boarding pass anymore, what do I do?
- Who should sign documents on behalf of minors?
Air Passenger Law
- What if the airline already offered me compensation?
- Can I get the compensation for delayed/canceled/overbooked flight if I have already accepted the voucher offered by the airline?
- Can I get the compensation according to Regulation EC 261/2004 if I have already received assistance from the airline (meals, refreshments, hotel accommodation, etc.)?
- Can I get compensation if the airline informed me about the cancellation on the same day that the flight should have departed?
- Can I claim compensation from an airline that no longer exists?