Product in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the Head of Branding who will identify and determine AirHelp’s vision, mission, and strategies. A highly analytical and data-driven Head of Branding will be responsible for customer segmentation, brand positioning and capturing the imagination of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers.
As a User Researcher, you’ll focus on working closely with our customers to get the relevant data about their needs and motivations. You will be responsible for designing, planning and conducting end to end qualitative and quantitative user research studies to evaluate hypothesis and product ideas. Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to present research findings and provide recommendations. Thrive for constant improvement and make an impact by educating the team about the importance of user-centered design.
What you’ll do:
- Perform usability tests with customers both remotely and in-person
- Identify, plan and conduct user research studies to support company initiatives with insight about customer needs and motivations
- Build and maintain UX deliverables such as user personas, customer journeys and empathy maps
- Present your findings to stakeholders to ensure that the research is understood and able to be implemented in our products
- Educate and inspire colleagues to create coherent user experiences across multiple environments and devices to improve customer conversion
- Minimum 2 years of applied user research experience
- Solid portfolio showcasing user research documentation and deliverables as well as recommendations backed up by business impact
- Ability to turn findings into meaningful themes, write actionable and impactful reports, and expertly share these results with a variety of audiences
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical ability, especially with regard to observation of user behavior
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Additional benefits to choose (shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.