Social Media Campaign Manager
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, our social media team is looking for a campaign manager with at least 2-3 years’ experience. Our ideal candidate will have worked with international campaigns and combine a great passion for social media with a creative mind for generating new ideas that can drive following and engagement.
You will be fully familiar with social media analytics and able to set guidelines for campaign KPIs and to create internal reports to inform future decisions. Ideally, you will have both in-house and consultancy experience and you must be able to work in English. Additional languages are valued.
An ability to work with data to drive decisions is a must. You should be results driven and have a proven track record of success stories in campaign management and execution and growing engagement, reach and following via social media channels. Reporting to the Head of Social Media, the new member of the team will have experience in the travel industry and be able to manage campaigns across several languages and channels to ensure relevance.
Tasks- day to day:
- Generate and manage social media campaigns
- Liaise with local partners/freelancers to ensure plans are relevant/adapted to local culture
- Create posting plans for all social media channels, including the required adaptation to adapt to each network
- Prepare reports for specific campaigns and projects and monthly results
- Brainstorm new creative ideas to generate social media campaigns with the goal of increasing engagement and drive conversion
- Track community metrics and monitor social media trends, innovations and new tools
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of integrated campaigns and drive results
- Stay tuned to industry news to ensure the relevance of content
- At least 2-3 years in social media, ideally working across international campaigns
- An understanding of social media analytics and the travel industry
- Ability to prioritize and delegate in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Ability to inform and make decisions based on data
- Excel at idea generation and creativity. Able to put together social media campaigns that will engage and grow our following
- Great at multitasking to be able to work with partners across countries
- Fluent native English language
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- In-depth understanding of all social media channels
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
What can you expect?
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- German classes
- Fruits and refreshments
- Vouchers for shopping, food, books
- Free sports classes
- A data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work with a truly diverse team of people
We are travellers helping fellow travellers. Join us for the ride of the lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.