Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact? Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
AirHelp is the world’s leading flight compensation copy. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe. We use technology to help air passengers around the world to secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
So if you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world, join our marketing team based in Berlin.
- Assist in executing day-to-day SEO strategy.
- Execute global SEO campaigns.
- Perform on page optimization tactics including content recommendations, updating page headlines, meta titles, meta descriptions, alt tags, schema code, and more.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and research. Implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Manage link building campaigns.
- Audit our websites to identify problem areas for search engine crawlers or opportunities for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date on key search trends, tools and resources. Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to the SEO team.
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO discipline.
- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and marketing best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with keyword research and backlink analysis tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Google products, particularly Google Analytics and Search Console. Google Analytics Certification preferred but not required.
- Web crawler knowledge and experience required.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to derive an SEO strategy based on keyword research findings or competitor analysis.
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- must have: English (fluent)
- nice to have: other popular European languages
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.