Senior Product Manager Growth
Product in Berlin, Gdańsk, Kraków
AirHelp was found in 2013, with the vision of helping air passengers. Since then, AirHelp has helped 5 million air passengers, while winning $ 200 Million in compensation, when they have experienced flight disruptions. We are a YCombinator W2014 company, based in Berlin, Gdansk and Krakow, employing 500 people. We are active in 30 countries and are the the biggest global player when it comes to air passenger rights.
The motto for AirHelp’s growth team is “Lighting fires, breaking windows, and kicking down doors to find growth”. We will do anything (nothing illegal) to find growth. The team is made up of product and localization managers, designers, data analysts, developers and marketers, with the common goal of making a big impact while staying lean. We dig into data to find the most value, and execute it as fast as possible. Experimentation is deeply embedded in our DNA, and we are not afraid to try new things.
The AirHelp home, content and landing pages are the first point of contact for a vast majority of our users. This role will play a major part in defining how our users perceive AirHelp when they start browsing. As a PM in the growth team, you will be responsible to grow acquisition by working closely with Marketing, Data, Design and Engineering, while experimenting on various channels. We are looking for a product manager for our website, content and landing pages, who does not shy away from the hustle.
- Gatekeeper of AirHelp’s high quality in all related touch points. You are the sole person responsible for the outcome of all releases.
- Acquire more users using data-driven product experiments.
- Develop a product growth model for AirHelp’s home, content and landing pages, and continue to refine it through experimentation and research.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of projects under development.
- Work closely with marketing, localization and other teams to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize their needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Process, review and interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data on homepage and content, to develop the right product experiences for our users to quickly find value.
- Coach, mentor and help set strategy for junior PMs to drive even more impact for the team.
- Find the biggest opportunity to generate value, and execute fast.
- Pixel perfect obsession with every single release.
- 7 or more years experience building great software as a product manager, product marketer, engineer, designer, analyst, startup-founder or similar, with at least 4 to 5 of those years as a Product Manager.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Periscope, Data Studio, Excel etc.).
- Proven ability to make product decisions and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven track record of driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, preferably across multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, and web).
- Fluent in English along with excellent written and oral communication skills, topped with excellent presentation skills.
- Educational background of Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field/s are a big plus but not required.
- Location: Gdansk or Berlin. Willing to travel to Gdansk one week per month, if based in Berlin.
Benefits and Perks
- You get to be part of one of the best growth teams in Europe.
- Private healthcare package and group insurance.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Have access to YC mentors and past founders.
- Fresh Orange juice, coffee, snacks, drinks etc.
- Company sponsored conference and/or trainings (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.