Junior Air Claim Specialist (multiple languages)
Operations in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Collect all necessary documentation and organize it to start legal proceedings
- Review, process, and examine submitted claims in a timely manner
- Prepare case summaries and organize materials for case review
- Review claims for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility
- Communicate with the passengers and the airlines as a part of the support team
What to take with you?
- Good command of English (Fluency when joining the English team)
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Self-driven with a high energy level, along with outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly persuasion
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple passengers at once, while working in a dynamic environment
- Business awareness along with empathy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Openness to new ways of thinking
- Desire to achieve common goals and constantly improve
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Clear career path with a possibility to increase your salary even by 2000 PLN within 2 years
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.