IT Security Engineer
Tech in Gdańsk
We are a company that likes to utilise all the coolest, shiniest, newest technologies out there. We strongly believe that cloud-based infrastructure
is way more fun a much smarter choice than a physical one. As a member of the IT Infrastructure team you will be responsible for securing our on-site and cloud-based IT Infrastructure. You will be responsible for creating security procedures, performing internal security audits, implementing Zero Trust security model throughout the company. You will be required to recite articles 28,32,33 and 35 of GDPR even if woken from a deep sleep and hung-over. Given the right skillset, you will also consult for developers and DevOps (DevOpses?), which means you have to be able to tell some very sensitive people they have been wrong all their lives without offending them (too much).
- Performing internal security audits
- Creating internal security documentation and procedures
- Hardening existing VMs and services
- Implementing new solutions with accordance to Zero Trust security model
- Securing cloud environments
- Securing SaaS/PaaS services and integrations
- Improving the security of existing IT processes and procedures
- As every other member of the IT Team, you will
have tobe given the opportunity to work on other non-security related infrastructure projects and sometimes help users with their daily struggles
- Experience with cloud based IdM solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Security
- Previous experience in creating IT security procedures
- Previous experience in performing internal security audits
- Previous experience in vulnerability tracking using Nessus or similar software
- Good knowledge of GDPR
Nice to have:
- Experience in network security and firewall management
- Experience with endpoint security (Endpoint UTM components, MDM, DLP)
- Experience in IT process automation and 3rd party solution implementation
- Experience with Google Apps for Business
- Experience in Active Directory management and configuration
- Experience with OWASP toolkit or similar
- Experience securing the integration of SaaS apps with an IdM solution
- Experience working with Zero Trust security model
- Knowledge of the security aspects of cloud-based AD deployments
What else we can do for you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too; Career path in Engineering.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Benefits program.
- Great atmosphere and place of work; chillout floor with ping-pong, billiards, fruits and juices for free every day and beautiful, nice panorama view from the 25th floor of the Olivia Star building.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.