Tech position in Gdańsk
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We have already helped thousands of travelers, but also believe that there is always room for improvement; no matter how successful your product is. We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what they set out to do.
For far too long has the air travel industry been surrounded by manual and bureaucratic processes. We’re looking for an Implementation Manager who wants to be a part of a platform that is truly disrupting this industry. We expect you to take full, independent charge of the tasks assigned, and that you will approach them with passion, enthusiasm and a strong sense of urgency. We know that people of this special breed can be hard to find.
- A kung fu fighter in Excel and have some basic street fighting skills with SQL queries?
- Able to understand the black magic and spells of ETL and BI/Reporting and Metrics for our partners?
- Armed with linux, bash, and some programming?
- Able to avoid glassy eye syndrome when talking with developers and ask witty questions as opposed to think “whatever, that’s too technical for me”?
- Not afraid of joining an ambitious organisation that’s experiencing rapid growth?
- Expert troubleshooter who exhibits a strong sense of urgency in solving any technical challenges that appear?
- Able to communicate technical requirements to technical staff at partner companies, and help them troubleshoot?
- Top-professional in all aspects of collaboration with business partners?
- Interested in joining a very informal guild that’s highly focused on reaching common goals?
If yes, this life might be for you!
You will be part of our Account Management team, as the tech gal/guy who knows everything.
As Implementation Manager, a typical week might include the following:
- Fulfilling technical side of new and existing partner implementations
- Responsibility for technical sparring with the tech developers of our business partners
- Conducting implementations of all types: both basic and more advanced
- Close cooperation with Airhelp’s key business partners
- Responsibility for securing that the knowledge gained during interactions with our business partners is shared with the product team in order to share knowledge
- Playing an important role in sparring with the b2b tech team about ongoing projects
Make no mistake: The workload isn’t light, but the right candidate will also be joining one of the most exciting Silicon Valley startups and we therefore expect you to share our great ambitions and commitment to our product, team and company. That’s why; if you’re committed, talented and ambitious, we can offer the best job in the world. But remember: Your dream job is not a commodity on a shelf; it’s something you create (together with us).