General role description
The Human Resources Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all strategic matters concerning HR departments (soft and hard). HR Director with Head of HR guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The HR Director will report to COO.
- 10 years experience in a HR Director (or similar) position
- Proven experience working in a company with 500+ employees
- Experience in creating and implementing HR strategy, policies and best practice
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law (ideally Polish and/or German), compensation, payroll, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, employee turnover, safety, as well as training and development
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful advisor to the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Excellent knowledge of various employment legislation, regulations, and practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good written and verbal communication in English
- Co-creating and implementing human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities. Those will include talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, benefits, training and development, health and safety, succession planning, employee relations and retention, payroll and HR administration, organization culture.
- Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Together with Head of HR managing human resources department (15 employees that supports Team of 500 employees): soft and hard HR operations by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; productivity, quality; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Developing the Human Resources department
- Designing and directing and managing a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as employee satisfaction, succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organization design
- Developing of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Overseeing the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff.
- Monitoring administration to established standards and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies