HR Business Partner
Human Resources in Gdańsk
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~600
Number of employees in your office: ~500
Regular working hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM or 9AM-5PM
Remote work: no
Business trips: more for HR BP for Product, less for the 2nd one
Equipment: MacBook Air
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our HR Team in Gdańsk as an HR Business Partner to work closely with an organization’s senior leaders in order to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organization.
What will you do on board?
- Responsibility for recruitment process – collecting needs, conducting an interview, part of a decision-making process;
- Implementing and adjusting HR policy and tools within a department;
- Owning onboarding and offboarding process executed according to company-wide on/off boarding policies;
- Conducting stay & exit interviews, feedback analyzing (incl. engagement survey), action points recommendation;
- Assisting in defining career paths, company values&culture and implementing them;
- Shaping leadership structure;
- Coaching leaders on people-related aspect of their work;
- Being a single point of contact for the whole department;
- Taking care of HR administration requests;
- Daily support for managers and employees;
- Owning the process of annual employee evaluation and calculating pay rises according to performance and/ or other factors (e.g. exam results);
- Tracking documentation flow & their quality;
- Preparing and conducting workshops on demand or when the business need appears;
- Assisting C-level manager in all HR needs (inlc. hiring strategy, structure efficiency evaluation) to make sure that department is well equipped with rightly needed human resources.
What we need from you?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR area
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in different HR projects like recruitment, role descriptions, career path, annual employee evaluation, training, etc.
- Educational background preferably related to human resources management, psychology or social sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations and of different nationality
- Good analytical skills
What we offer:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- A comfortable and well-located office (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Private healthcare package and group life Insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Daily dose of fruit, juices and snacks
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.