Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What kind of duties you would assist in?
- Assist in daily operations of HR functions and duties
- Help us with keeping employees’ files in order and up to date
- Take care of work schedules, timesheets, overtime hours
- Provide data into HR systems
- Be responsible for administrative tasks for the whole organisation (coordinating internal trainings)
- Assist in onboarding process
- Prepare different kinds of reports
- Take care of invoices/inquires
What could make you a successful candidate?
- Strong willingness to advance in HR area
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken)
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills
Why is it worth to join HR Team?
- You will have the opportunity to help AirHelp grow, and continue growing along with it
- You will develop your personal skillsets, such as problem-solving, cooperation, time management, and organization
- You will gain practical knowledge on recruitment, HR administration and employer branding
- You will work on many interesting and engaging projects and see the fruit of your labour by making a positive impact on AirHelp
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!