As the Head of Product Design you’ll be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for all of the AirHelp’s products and services. You’ll manage a growing team of talented designers and lead them to success through excellent leadership. Work together with a range of stakeholders to identify company’s needs and ensure they have all the resources needed to support their initiatives. Thrive for constant improvement and make an impact by educating the company about the importance of design process and its best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the direction of product design
- Identify and manage stakeholder needs and plan corresponding design actions
- Build, mentor, develop and coach the team of talented designers
- Implement and improve design processes enabling your team to iterate, refine and enhance world-class solutions
- Create an inspiring and positive culture
- Educate peers about the importance of good design and promote best practices across the whole company
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Design in IT industry
- A proven experience building and leading great teams
- Expert knowledge of modern user-centered design and research methodologies
- A proven track record of launching successful solutions that resulted in achieving business goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Private healthcare package.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!