Head of Product Design
Product in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As the Head of Product Design, you’ll be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for all of the AirHelp’s products and services. You’ll manage a growing team of talented designers and lead them to success through excellent leadership. Work together with a range of stakeholders to identify the company’s needs and ensure they have all the resources needed to support their initiatives. Thrive for constant improvement and make an impact by educating the company about the importance of the design process and its best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the direction of product design
- Identify and manage stakeholder needs and plan corresponding design actions
- Build, mentor, develop and coach the team of talented designers
- Implement and improve design processes enabling your team to iterate, refine and enhance world-class solutions
- Create an inspiring and positive culture
- Educate peers about the importance of good design and promote best practices across the whole company
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Design in the IT industry
- A proven experience in building and leading great teams
- Expert knowledge of modern user-centered design and research methodologies
- A proven track record of launching successful solutions that resulted in achieving business goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes
- Fresh juices and snacks
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky’s the limit.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.