Head of Branding/ Brand Marketing Manager
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager/ Head of Branding who will identify and determine AirHelp’s vision, mission, and strategies. A highly analytical and data-driven Head of Branding will be responsible for customer segmentation, brand positioning and capturing the imagination of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers.
- Analyse how AirHelp brand is positioned in the market and define the target audience through a data-driven approach
- Take ownership of our brand and conceive the vision, mission, goals, attributions, brand hierarchy and strategies
- Align the company with the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Support the VP of Marketing by establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Support the VP of Marketing by measuring and reporting the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess the results (ROI, KPIs)
- Conduct in-depth analysis of brand performance and competitor landscape
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with AirHelp product and services strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Help ensure successful product launches
- Working closely with the design and branding team to develop new and engaging assets
- You have worked for 3+ years as the Head of Branding/ Brand Marketing Manager/Brand Director
- You have good experience working with well-established companies as well as startups
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in Marketing/Advertising/Branding
- You are strategic and analytical thinker who understands how data-driven decisions in Marketing
- You have experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- You are an expert in brand positioning, marketing mix, customer research methodologies
- You are able to think ‘outside the box’ and come up with innovative and creative ideas
- You are a natural born leader who can communicate clearly and motivate individuals and teams
- You deliver outstanding presentations and idea pitches
- You have strong negotiation, organization, and attention to detail
- You are able to develop, drive, and execute successful brand and communication strategies
- You are self-motivated, highly proactive, dedicated and well organized
- You like challenging environments and have persistence when faced with obstacles.
- You are a team player and an outstanding communicator, with proven negotiation skills in an international environment
- Preferably you have a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Design or a related field
- Fluent in English
- Position: Brand MarketingManager/ Head of Branding
- Location: Berlin
- Languages: English-Fluent, another European language is a plus
- Experience Level: Senior