Email Marketing Manager
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will assume responsibilities of executing tactical aspects of demand and lead generation activities, lead nurturing, automated communications, conversion programs and marketing campaigns in multiple languages.
- Very strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience implementing and managing email campaigns
- 1+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Experience producing spreadsheets and reports and interpreting data analysis into meaningful conclusions
- Background in digital/online marketing
- Fluent in English and an additional language is a plus
- Comfortable in dynamic environments where change is a constant
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work to meet fast deadlines
- Excellent organizational, time management and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multi-lingual campaigns
- Experience with outbound email marketing
- Knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization
- Ability to make sound business decisions under pressure
- Experience coordinating the requirements and deliverables of multiple teams, such as product, creative and technical teams
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Execute multi-wave/multi-channel closed-loop campaigns for each stage of the customer journey and in support of overall marketing goals
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments and reports in the marketing automation tool
- Assist in the creative development process for emails including copy, visuals, and templates
- Perform A/B testing on email campaigns, segmented by language & country
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
- Collaborate with Content, PR and Social Media teams for appropriate content delivery based on customer journey
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to enable multi-channel campaigns which are aligned with the product experience and drive revenue
- Collaborate with translation team on localization and translation of all content
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness
- Provide reports, insights, and recommendations based on data
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- A data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work with a truly diverse team of people
We are travelers helping fellow travelers.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.