Director, Corporate Development
Legal in Berlin
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Developing and implementing strategies to get airlines to work better with AirHelp
- Developing new revenue lines within legal tech
- Managing tactical or high stake conflicts with airlines and regulators
- Ensuring compliance with generally applicable laws and Group policies in Germany
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
- Advising executives within the company
- Building your own team
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Mapping the German civil procedures and tailor AirHelp’s legal action in Germany in coordination with the rest of AirHelp’s legal team
- Preparing and litigating cases in German courts and administrative bodies, and facilitate a dialogue
What does it take?
- Fluency in both German and English (native language eloquence is presumed)
- Must have a law degree from a recognized university
- Must be admitted to to the German bar
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability & willingness to expand in the nearest future
- Doer with an entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy and integrity, one who possesses strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Long-term contract
- A compensation package has been tailored to attract the best of candidates
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.