UX Researcher - Internship (m/w/d)
Design in Berlin
As a User Researcher, you’ll focus on working closely with our customers to get the relevant data about their needs and motivations. You will be responsible for designing, planning and conducting end to end qualitative and quantitative user research studies to evaluate hypothesis and product ideas. Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to present research findings and provide recommendations. Thrive for constant improvement and make an impact by educating the team about the importance of user-centered design.
What you’ll do:
- Perform usability tests with customers both remotely and in-person
- Identify, plan and conduct user research studies to support company initiatives with insight about customer needs and motivations
- Build and maintain UX deliverables such as user personas, customer journeys and empathy maps
- Present your findings to stakeholders to ensure that the research is understood and able to be implemented in our products
- Educate and inspire colleagues to create coherent user experiences across multiple environments and devices to improve customer conversion
- Portfolio showcasing user research documentation and deliverables as well as recommendations backed up by business impact
- Ability to turn findings into meaningful themes, write actionable and impactful reports, and expertly share these results with a variety of audiences
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical ability, especially with regard to observation of user behavior
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free, daily catered lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.