Human Resources in Gdańsk
We’re looking for Training Administrator to join Airhelp’s Trainer’s Team! The main role for this position is to support Learning and Onboarding Manager and Trainers’ Team in any training related matters and make sure the Onboarding runs smoothly and it is the best possible experience for all Newcomers.
In addition, a Training Administrator is responsible for supporting any additional learning programs and initiatives.
Training Administrator will also support learning projects run by Trainers’ Team, including training shadowing, that will give a possibility to develop into Trainer path.
What you will be doing on board:
- Preparing the Induction day for all Newcomers joining AirHelp – including event organising, preparing Welcome packs, updating training materials
- Preparing Onboarding agenda based on needs confirmed by leaders, managing calendars of parties involved
- Working closely with Internal Trainers to support delivery of Onboarding trainings
- Supporting delivery of training interventions outside of schedule, confirming facilitators, arranging bookings
- Supporting delivery of additional learning programs, tracking training schedule and participants, helping with arranging any learning events, being a contact person to parties involved
- Supporting participants in booking training and other learning and development activities
- Supporting additional projects related to continuous improvements of AirHelp’s learning strategy
- Working closely with Learning and Onboarding Manager and Trainers’ Team on different learning initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel
- Proactiveness and a ‘’can-do’’ attitude
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Organisation and analytical skills, attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Power to work independently and to meet expectations
- Passion for sharing knowledge and skills
What the position offers:
- Development of your personal skillset, such as communication skills, critical thinking, time management, problem solving
- Fantastic opportunity to get to know many colleagues within the Firm, networking
- Interesting set of tasks, as you will be supporting many different projects
- Possibility to get involved in many interesting learning projects, leave your input
- Possibility to shadow internal trainings, learning from the best
- Possibility to grow into Trainers role
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Access to the latest technology
- Full-time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, and Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, gym card, days off, summer & winter parties etc.)
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.