Technical Product Owner
Product in Gdańsk, Kraków
AirHelp was found in 2013, with the vision of helping air passengers. Since then, AirHelp has helped 7 million air passengers, while winning $ 200 Million in compensation, when they have experienced flight disruptions. We are a YCombinator W2014 company, based in Berlin, Gdansk and Krakow, employing 500 people. We are global, and the biggest global player when it comes to air passenger rights.
The B2B team’s objective is to provide the best experience in the world both to our partners and to passengers. We do this through innovation, commitment and optimisation of the setups and systems. We always think big. We dig into data to find the most value, and execute it as fast as possible. We are Product managers, Data analysts, Engineers, Business Development, Account managers. Our goal: leverage partnerships in order to help passengers everywhere in the world.
AirHelp is collaborating with a vast amount of partners in the travel industry in order to help as many passengers possible. As a Technical Product Owner in the B2B team you will be responsible for designing and implementing the most efficient architecture, innovating new products in order to always be one step ahead in the industry, and generating value both for partners and AirHelp. You will be working closely both with the tech team and the Strategic Partnerships team to build the best features and products, in the right way.
- Gatekeeper of the B2B systems architecture and AirHelp’s high quality in all related touch-points. You are the sole person responsible for the outcome of all releases.
- Optimise the architecture through technical analysis and data-driven analysis in order to get the most out of partners and passengers’ data.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of projects under development.
- Work closely with the strategic partnerships team in order to prioritize features and deliver value to partners.
- Process, review and interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data coming from partners.
- Find the biggest opportunity to generate value, and execute fast.
- Good technical understanding AND ability to communicate with tech teams.
- 3 or more years experience building great software as a product owner, product owner, engineer, analyst, startup-founder or similar, with at least 1-2 years as a Product Owner. Preferably working on technical products
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Periscope, Data Studio, Excel etc.).
- Proven ability to make product decisions and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven track record of successfully shipping technical products
- Fluent in English along with excellent written and oral communication skills, topped with excellent presentation skills.
- Educational background of Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field/s are a big plus but not required.
Location: Gdansk or Krakow. Occasional travel to the other offices.
Benefits and Perks:
- You get to be part of one of the best growth teams in Europe.
- Private healthcare package and group insurance.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Have access to Y Combinator mentors and past founders.
- Fresh Orange juice, coffee, snacks, drinks etc.
- Company sponsored conference and/or trainings (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.