Senior Marketing Data Analyst (m/w/d)
Data Team in Berlin
AirHelp is looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our team. As part Airhelp’s Data Team in Berlin you focus on supplying our marketing teams with data firepower, creative insights and suggestions on how to get the most valuable users on our platform. As well you will collaborate closely with many other teams like e.g. Machine Learning, Product, or Growth, to drive new initiatives and help us sustain the hyper growth that we are currently facilitating.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for our Acquisition Marketing Team (in particular Social Media and Paid Acquisition) to supply them proactively with data and insights.
- You refine our current attribution model and work on taking marketing automation to the next level.
- You are browsing new growth opportunities and initiate their success from end to end.
- You build stories with data that are as engaging as an episode of Game of Thrones.
- You do all of the mentioned above by working intuitively with vast amount of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data and Marketing Tool Data.
- You love sharing ideas and mingling with data experts, product, designers, engineers and most importantly marketeers.
- You are proficient in the digital marketing landscape and have deeper knowledge in at least one performance marketing channel like e.g. Display, SEA and/or SEO.
- You love juggling any type of data around to extract the most insightful patterns and aspects.
- You get super excited when you talk about data and present your insights and stakeholders adore you for that.
- You have extensive experience with Google Analytics and SQL, and are even fluent in BigQuery.
- You are always curious, have a lot of ideas and love sharing them.
- You are a self starter and learn new things with light speed.
- You love slack.
- You know that rule-based attribution models are for beginners.
- You went to university and did something like statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field and/or
- You are experienced in data, analytics, business intelligence or related field.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in a Digital Performance Marketing Channel
- Worked with a BI Tool like Tableau, Qlik or Periscope
- Experience with R or Python, especially in terms of ML, so that you automate the boring stuff so you have time for the cool stuff.
- Experience with Big Data Tools (e.g. Spark, Hive)
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.