Product Data Analyst
Data Team in Berlin, Gdańsk
AirHelp is looking for a Product Data Analyst to join our team. Your focus on building business cases, defining KPI and metric will evolve our products and improve processes.
You will work inside Data Science Team, closely with Product on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights. Validate Product initiatives, set up metrics for all initiatives to prove and test them. Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics team, solving analytical problems, calculating business cases and validating initiatives based on defined metrics
- Experience in A/B test, Google Analytics (or other web tracking tool)
- Advanced SQL
- Communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
Nice to have:
- Experience in preparing business models for new products, implementing subscriptions methodology, churn and revenue prediction
- Experience in B2B calculations including partnerships performance, new products
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working in one of core product areas: B2B, communication, new products, experience, conversions providing insights for making gold data-driven decisions
- Provide product analytics and data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Define metrics and monitor them for all product initiatives
- Prepare business cases and simulations for new products, ideas
- Collaborate with data experts, product, designers and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Drive decisions based on A/B testing
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.