Part-time PR intern
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a part-time PR intern to support our award-winning PR team.
What you’ll do:
- Update press reports on a regular basis
- Work closely with the PR team and provide the necessary support
- Conduct industry research when required
- Manage AirHelp landing pages for press purposes using WordPress
- Research potential speaking opportunities to position AirHelp as an industry leader
- Research new PR partners in new markets where required
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Top-notch writing and communication skills
What’s there for you:
- Flexible working hours
- Min 6-month internship
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes
- Fresh juices and snacks
- Location: Berlin
- Language: English-business fluent; another European language is a plus
- Level: Internship, max 20 hours
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.