Strategic Partnerships in Gdańsk
AirHelp is one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a technical and data-driven Technical Project Manager to join our Strategic Partnerships department.
Role of the Implementation Engineer is to provide assistance to business developers, IT developers and project managers in achieving successful integrations between AirHelp’s and it’s B2B Partner’s systems.
Good Implementation Engineer should have some experience as a developer/sysadmin, be interested in a product and business development, and most importantly have very good communication skills.
This position requires coordination of work between engineers, business developers, legal departments and, in general – many other very differentiated groups of stakeholders, both internally within the company as well as externally with company B2B clients.
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be a part of the Implementation Team which additionally consist of an Implementation Manager and a Data Analyst. The three of us even though one of the smallest teams, overview all B2B related activities in the company.
Every time AirHelp signs a new deal with a B2B partner it’s the Implementation Team responsibility to make sure that the implementation works on both sides are carried out professionally and efficiently.
After the implementation is carried out, it’s the Implementation Team responsibility to make sure everything is working smoothly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Verify projects requirements and its measures of success
- Liaison with partner’s tech-team and create integration plans
- Assess, delegate and verify tasks required to accomplish projects
- Lead the setup and configuration of systems required to start data exchange with partners
- Prepare statistical analysis
- Prepare technical documentation
- Lead testing and QA
- Maintain an overview of each business partners’ technical setup
- Report requirements for new features
- Plan automation of current processes
- One year of experience as a developer / sysAdmin
- Experience with object-oriented languages
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in terminal/bash tools
- Experience in creating analyses and documentation
- Good knowledge of current web technologies and IT solutions
- Ability to admit to committing a mistake and learning from it
- Ability to admit to not knowing something and finding out what is it that you have to learn
- Fluent in English. Another European language is a plus
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Direct input in creating solutions that impact biggest companies in the air travel industry
- Personal impact on the 50% of the whole company operations
- Independence in planning and executing projects
- Work hours flexibility (after a trial period)
- A healthy understanding team that will support you on every step
- Periodical exchanges with development and business teams from Berlin and Krakow
- Work in a team composed of serial entrepreneurs and startup pioneers
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment on the 25th floor of Olivia Star
- Free lunches and snacks
- Private healthcare package and life insurance
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, French, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.