French-speaking Junior Air Claim Specialist
Operations in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Respond to customer queries throughout the claim handling process in a timely and accurate way, via e-mail, phone or chat
- Collect and verify provided documents required to start legal proceedings
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous manner
- Analyse customer complaints and provide appropriate actions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Follow internal communication procedures, guidelines and policies
What to take with you?
- Fluency in both English and French
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously, self-driven with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly persuasion
- Ability to handle more passengers at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Clear career path with a possibility to increase your salary even by 2000 PLN within 2 years
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Great location and comfortable office space (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Free language classes (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria system (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Kudos system (Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off etc.)
- A lot of integration events
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.