Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Tech in Kraków
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our TechTeam on a full-time basis.
As an Executive Assistant/Office Manager you will be supporting the CTO in administrative tasks and take care of the company’s office in Kraków.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings/events
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Providing administrative and organizational support to the office in Kraków
- Maintaining conference rooms, office and kitchens
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies; cooperating with vendors
- Managing front desk functions such as incoming and outgoing mail, invoices and deliveries
- Creating a positive company image both outside and inside the organization
This role might be for you if you have:
- Min. 1 year of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Fluency in English and Polish, both verbal and written
- Friendly and helpful personality with the desire to work with people
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Professional appearance and high personal culture
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Group insurance
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.