Data Team in Gdańsk
AirHelp is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Your focus on preparing data analysis for one of our Department will evolve team processes and overall performance. You will be able to provide insights about the process which involves 50+ people.
We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you!
You will work inside Data Science Team (part of Product) on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights for Legal or Operations Department. Validate Legal/ OPS + Product initiatives, check market’s potential, set up metrics to prove their impact. Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be part of Data Science Team working as a dedicated analyst for Legal/Operations Department
- You will be required to provide insights for making gold data-driven decisions
- Provide data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Define metrics and monitor them for all Legal/Operations Department and product initiatives
- Prepare business cases and simulations for new ideas
- Collaborate with data experts and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 1+ years’ experience in data analytics team solving analytical problems
- Communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
Nice to have:
- Overall Data Science knowledge (techniques, algorithms)
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.