Change & Internal Communication Specialist
Operations in Gdańsk
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
The AirHelpers who work in Operations are the frontlines of our company. Each day, they see and hear everything imaginable from our customers. The good, the bad, and the borderline insane. But they’re never fazed.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Change & Internal Communication Specialist who focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be coordinating all the changes and communicating it to the team in the way to ensure the maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Working closely with senior managers this person will establish organisational messages and keep staff informed of developments.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- Establishing an internal communication strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Planing, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as an internal knowledge base, newsletter, etc.
- Responding to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Aiding in the implementation and executing appropriate methods, practices, policies, procedures and change processes keeping employees informed of changes
- Making informed decisions and choices based on priority, business necessity, and bottom line impact
- Successfully completing approved special projects as identified or assigned
What is expected:
- Fluency in English (C1/C2 level)
- Experience and knowledge of change management and internal communication principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment while adhering to performance standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Data-driven and detail-oriented; flexible and creative
- Self- motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Access to the latest technology
- Full-time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, and Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, gym card, days off, summer & winter parties etc.)
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.