As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant o join our Legal Team, primarily in Gdańsk, Poland, but with the possibility of working remotely.
• Process claims received by AirHelp.
• Contact AirHelp’s customers.
• Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various matters.
• Cooperate with members of the Claim Team.
• Monitor relevant case law affecting AirHelp’s business.
• You are an independent achiever who has just obtained degree in law or student in the second semester of final year.
• You speak English fluently, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable.
• Have international work experience within a multicultural context and you thrive in a startup environment.
• You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously.
• An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience.
• Ability to work in a truly international environment.
• Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations.