As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team in Gdańsk, Poland on a full-time basis.
- Preparation and verification of documents for accounting,
- Bookkeeping and invoicing,
- Checking entered operations for completeness and compliance with the law,
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Helping in period end close processes,
- Assistance in preparation of tax/VAT declarations,
- Communication with authorities,
- Assistance with developing and implementation of new tools/systems,
- Cooperation and good working relationship with other company departments,
- Assist members of the Finance Team on other accounting/financial tasks.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have minimum a bachelor University degree in Finance/Accounting,
- Have at least 3-year working experience in Accounting – experience in small company would be an advantage,
- Have a good understanding of accounting procedures,
- Speak English and Polish fluently, your oral and written skills are impeccable,
- Have a strong skills in MS Office,
- Represent a positive attitude, team work and business orientation,
- Are open-minded, dynamic, efficient and open for challenges,
- Are able to prioritize and work independently under time pressure,
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details.
What we will offer you:
- An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience,
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations,
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.).
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help
Join us and change your future!