Group Controlling Manager
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s YCombinator), we are looking for a business and commercial orientated Group Controlling Manager to join our Finance Team in Gdańsk, Poland on a full-time basis.
- Managing and presenting monthly reporting and variance analysis compared to budget and forecast,
- Internal Group management reporting and investor reporting,
- Acting as a business partner to the CFO,
- Lead in-depth business and financial analysis supporting key decisions in various functional areas,
- Contribute to business by delivering important information to decision makers,
- Supporting business planning deliverables including budgets, forecasts and estimations,
- Contribute and lead internal/external Group development projects,
- Payments approvals,
- Various controlling tasks,
- Cooperation with Accounting Team and Human Resources Team,
- Ensuring that all finance processes work correctly,
- Whatever we otherwise need to get done to bring the company to be the best in the world in our business areas.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have minimum a bachelor University degree in Finance/Accounting,
- Have several years of Finance/Accounting experience,
- Have an international mindset and the ability to work in a multi national/language organization,
- Are aware of that this job might demand flexibility in working hours due to periodically high workloads and HQ and sister companies in other time zones,
- Have minimum basic knowledge of international taxation issues (transfer pricing),
- Absorb complex information quickly, evaluate it from different points of view, and uncover hidden correlations in it,
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executive management,
- Have proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees,
- Present diligent and persistent approach to identifying and resolving issues and reconciling items,
- Have proven ability to build relationships, influence decisions and work collaboratively with functional partners,
- Have ability to understand broad business issues,
- Have passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach,
- Highly detail-oriented and organized,
- Are able to work under the time pressure,
- Are highly proficient in Excel,
- Speak English fluently, your oral and written English is impeccable,
- Have superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we will offer you:
- An attractive compensation package tailored to your experience.
- High level of responsibility and possibility to develop with the organization,
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations.
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help
Join us and change your future!