Junior UX/UI Designer
We’re a YCombinator backed startup with ambitious plans to build the best travel app in the world. We want you to come help us build it.
AirHelp is looking for talented and creative Junior Designer to help us with a redesign of our products, whole brand and marketing materials.
Workplace: Gdańsk/ Remote
You will perform all duties consistent with the role of Junior Designer which are necessary to meet the business needs of the company; including, but not limited to, the responsibilities outlined below.
- Designing pixel-perfect, responsive landing pages aligned with our existing style guide,
- Designing features for our desktop and mobile products,
- Helping with a full redesign of our brand,
- Occasionally designing branded print materials and notifications emails,
- Working with developers on polishing the visual details and experience, after design gets developed,
- In general, very wide range of tasks in a fast moving startup environment.
- Min. 2-year experience with responsive ux/ui design,
Portfolio that showcases an ability to create modern and clean design, with a strong attention to detail,
Knowledge of adobe design suite (photoshop, illustrator) and / or sketch (this can be picked up on go),
An ability to explain your design decisions,
Ego-free approach to accepting feedback.
Nice to have:
- Front-end experience,
- Experience with animation prototyping software as adobe aftereffects, principle, or similar,
- Personal projects which can showcase a strong product thinking,
- Experience with designing for ios and / or android,
- Bachelor’s degree in design / IT.
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG,
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too,
- Access to the latest technology.
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help
Join us and change your future!