Do you ever wonder how localization works in big tech companies? If so, then this is a job for you. We’re an international company which provides it’s services in 15 languages and counting. As a Localization Intern you will be a part of the localization team, aiding in implementation, process coordination and final visual review. You will get the opportunity to work on localization projects in 15 languages, and gain hands on experience.
What you will do:
- Work hand in hand with Localization and Product teams.
- Prepare localization projects to be implemented in WordPress, and also in internal translation tools.
- Implement the final translations.
- Take responsibility for the final outcome, scrutinizing the details and linguistic nuances.
- Fix any visual mistakes, ensure proper html tagging, and check if all translations fit to the website templates.
- Help our content team in updating the content.
Perfect candidate is:
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- A background in translation and localization.
- Detail oriented and open-minded.
- Familiar with basic html tags.
- Familiar with WordPress, or a fast learner, not afraid to learn new tools.
- Aware of the impact of localization, and strive to learn localization techniques.
What you’ll get:
- An internship in an international environment (20 hours per week).
- An insight to localization techniques and procedures.
- Diverse range of projects to work on.
- Fresh juices and fruits every day.
- An inspiring view of the Baltic Sea and even of Hel Peninsula from our terrific new office, in the tallest building of Olivia Business Center.