Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues
- Be responsible for full cycle recruiting from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers as well as direct interaction with hiring managers
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting our culture and expectations
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Direct Search – source the best candidates for our positions from LinkedIn & other career networks
- Conduct high-energy phone screens and interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as “Employer of Choice” to provoke enthusiasm with candidates
- Identify and share leads discovered through the interview process, reference checks, networking events and other candidate conversations
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare & analyse recruiting reports
- Support in employer branding activities such as job fairs, meet ups and hackathons
What we need from you?
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting area (high volume recruiting – roles with different languages & experienced positions)
- Experience in sourcing, competency based interviewing and conducting assessment centres
- Proficient with international recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs and creating unique recruiting advertisements
- Educational background preferably related to human resources management, psychology or social sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where hiring managers might be in different locations and of different nationality
- And a lot of POSITIVE ENERGY!
What we offer:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment
- A space for creating tangible ideas
- Private healthcare package
- Group Insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
We are travelers helping travelers!
Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.