Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech area)
Human Resources in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~600
Number of employees in your office: ~500
Your direct manager: Head of Talent Acquisition
Regular working hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM or 9AM-5PM
Remote work: no
Business trips: no
Equipment: MacBook Air
We are looking for experienced candidate to join our HR Team in Gdańsk as a Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for full cycle recruiting from job posting and sourcing candidates to negotiating offers.
What will you do on board?
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting our culture and expectations, according to the employer branding strategy
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Coordinate the cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Direct search – source the best candidates for our positions from LinkedIn & other career networks
- Conduct high-energy phone screens and interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as “Employer of Choice” to provoke enthusiasm with candidates
- Identify and share leads discovered through the interview process, reference checks, networking events and other candidate conversations
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare & analyse recruiting reports
- Support in employer branding activities such as job fairs, meet ups and hackathons
What we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruiting area
- At least 1 year of experience in sourcing specialists in tech area (IT, Product Management, UX/UI Design, Data)
- Experienced with recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs, and application tracking systems
- Educational background preferably related to human resources management, psychology or social sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations and of different nationality
What we offer:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- A comfortable and well-located office (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Private healthcare package and group life insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Daily dose of fruit, juices and snacks
We are travelers helping travelers! Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.