As AirHelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic, thorough and hands-on Solicitor in the United Kingdom. The ideal candidate will oversee our legal operations in the United Kingdom and Ireland and develop effective relationships with the British courts and local airlines, whilst acting as the ambassador of the company ultimately facilitating the successful aggressive growth of AirHelp within the volatile legal air business space.
Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer in Denmark, but exercising high levels of autonomy, key responsibilities will be:
• Mapping the British procedural rules and tailoring AirHelp’s legal strategy for the United Kingdom in coordination with the rest of AirHelp’s legal team;
• Preparing and litigating cases in British courts and administrative bodies, and facilitating a dialogue with local airlines and courts to achieve the best results for AirHelp’s passengers;
• Collaborating with AirHelp’s legal team on other legal matters and the AirHelp organization as a whole, including coordination marketing efforts in the United Kingdom; and
• Coordinating AirHelp’s legal operations in Ireland.
• You are a Solicitor qualified in the United Kingdom and are able to represent AirHelp and AirHelp’s customers in British small claims court, or other appropriate courts.
• You thrive in startup environment, you are a team player yet an independent achiever and can prove it with relevant professional experience.
• You are a strong performer driven by success, characterized by high energy levels; a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy and integrity, one who possesses strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
• You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously. You also have exceptional presentation skills and are deadly persuasive.
A compensation package has been tailored to attract the best of candidates, starting with a 3-month trial, followed by a regular contract, possible % of bonus on won cases.
More on us:
• FOX News NBC