Social Media Manager
Marketing position in New York
We need someone with a passion for travel action. AirHelp is the AAA of the skies and we’re looking for a Social Media and Community Engagement Manager who is well-versed in air travel and can grow our followers, engage and retain them. The end-goal being to lead them down the conversation to become not only our customers, but active fans and promoters of AirHelp. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to lead our influencer outreach and co-marketing program. This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning know-how, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management.
- Schedule a multitude of content across various social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.) and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.) with awareness of weekly and monthly goals
- Constantly come up with fun ideas for posts that aim for high interaction and virality to increase reach and page likes and interactions
- Stay abreast of what is relevant and popular to capitalize on trending topics to drive consistent and relevant traffic
- Source related content from relevant influencers and media partners to be created and posted on social media to entertain and engage our audience
- Ability to develop, implement and track an actionable social media strategy
- Track and record all social media data for thorough analysis and learnings gleaned from multiple platforms to be shared with the marketing team
- Engage and monitor social media community via responding to direct messages and comments appropriately and accordingly
- Authentic and cool voice for posts and captions that reflects the AirHelp audience
- 2-3 years’ experience in social media marketing and community engagement
- Must be an avid social media user with a tight grasp on the various platforms
- Proficiency in HubSpot, or similar CRM software, to track followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly to push them down the funnel
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Must be extremely creative, an “ideas” person, high energy hustler & excited to work at an edgy startup with a large user base
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a faced paced and ever changing environment
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative, but can also think scale and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications preferred
Contract type: Consultancy Contract
Location: New York
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies