Does the idea of helping millions of passengers leave you with a tingling sensation? Are you excited about engaging with customers through various social media channels?
AirHelp, the world’s leading flight compensation company, is looking for a Social Media Freelancers to work in Gdansk/ Berlin or remotely. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
We’re looking for a person who wants to be part of a journey to change the way the travel industry works.
You’re a junior Social Media Specialist or a Customer Service agent with Fluent or Native German/Dutch language. You have strong attention to details, prioritizing and organizational skills. You base your decisions on data and are able to test ideas and iterate quickly.
We’re a high growth Y-Combinator backed startup and we’ve been named among the top companies to look out for by various media outlets.
- Engage and monitor social media community via responding to direct messages and comments appropriately and accordingly, giving assistance to anyone that contact us through social media (Mon-Fri)
- Collaborate with operations and marketing team to provide the right answer to the customers who are enquiring on social media
- Support in scheduling the content calendar for DACH/NL
- Monitor social media activity related to flight disruptions on a daily basis to find and source relevant content for social media in DACH/ NL-speaking markets
- Support the social media team in outreach in DACH / NL-speaking markets
- Other tasks from SEO, SEM, Content as assigned per task basis
- You have at least 6 months experience in social media marketing
- You are a fluent/native speaker of at least one of these languages: German or Dutch
- You are a customer focused individual with enjoys helping others
- You are an avid social media user with a tight grasp on the various platforms
- You have strong attention to detail and you are able to manage multiple social media channels, prioritizes tasks and effectively collaborate with others
- You can work independently and with little or no supervision
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications preferred
Languages: German/ Dutch
Contract Type: Freelancer Contract
Hours required: 10-15 hrs per week
We are travelers helping travelers.