Marketing position in New York
We’re a Y-Combinator backed company that is looking for a world class SEO/PPC Manager that can lead our paid and organic acquisition efforts. For too long the air
travel industry has been surrounded by red tape and bureaucracy, and we are looking for a smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on
the journey of helping consumers assert their legal rights through tech and data.
What you’ll be doing
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in PPC campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Seek out new paid advertising opportunities in order to increase ROI
What we like
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Yahoo and Bing.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
We help travellers get money back when airlines screw up their flights. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking
compensation. With AirHelp all you have to do is enter in your flight details, from there will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airline and
make sure the money gets to your account.
Place of work
: 169 Canal St, New York
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful your product is. We believe in
change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what
they set out to do.
Our company is going to be a big part of your daily life, and the founders want you to share our ambitions and commitment to our product, team and company.
At the same time, you’ll have a lot of flexibility. We expect you to take full charge of the things you work on, and that you’ll be passionate about them.
We need your courage, power and enthusiasm. We know that people of this special breed, with their inner drive, aren’t found everywhere. That is why if
you’re committed, prove your skill and your great value to the company, we will be pleased and honored by your work effort; in return you’ll get the best
job in the world. But remember, that your dream job is not a commodity on a shelf; it’s something you create, together with us.
More on AirHelp:
– The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
– Winners of Disrupt 2014
– Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
– Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
– When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
– Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
– How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
– Top Y combinator startups to watch
– Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
– Flight delayed for hours, This website can help