Marketing position in Berlin
AirHelp helps air passengers get compensation from the airlines when their flight gets cancelled, delayed or overbooked. Most people don’t know their rights and they end up being rejected by the airlines when seeking flight disruption compensation. With AirHelp, all the you have to do is enter your flight details, and from there we will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airlines, so that the passenger gets paid without all of the hassle.
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel. Additionally, you would be tasked with defining and implementing a long-tail strategy that can help increase the reach of AirHelp.
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement, no matter how successful our product is. We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team that won’t take no for an answer, and we always go the extra mile to accomplish what we set out to do.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Develop an international SEO strategy that can be applied across all countries in which Airhelp operates
- Audit and ensure optimization of current SERP ranking on-key terms
- Develop and implement a long-tail strategy that can increase search engine traffic in addition to core keywords
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting, based on click-through rates, traffic and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Proven track record of developing and implementing an international SEO strategy
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies